Home

Blaster Rifle Secondary Fire

Plan9

I just decided to watch the whole star wars trilogy over again after I've been playing this game so much lately. And my question is: Why isn't the rifle's secondary fire a stun mode, like the stormtrooper uses in the rebel ship to stun Leia? It seems like it'd be much more interesting than just the "Faster Firing Mode" that the rifle has as its current secondary fire. Who knows, maybe someone will end up putting this in a mod. Might be kind of cool.

Ugh, in SP this might have been ok. But in MP it would have been a nightmare. It would have to immobilize a target. Once immobilized it wouldnt be able to move and the attacker would be able to move in constantly stunning it. When he reaches his victim just take out his light saber and slash him. Or after he is stunned just take him out from long range with alternating fire between stun and primary fire. This is just one instance I have thought of how it could be easily abused, and im just to tired and sick to write anymore. But it wouldn't be a pretty site, and would only add to frustration.

I dont even use the primary fire Blaster in SP, just run up to the troopers and nail them in the face with the secondary.

liek to see troopers spin, and backflip.

hit one and it slid a couple feet across the floor dead, into a wall, was loling the whoel time after i saw that

Archived