Home

What actor/actress would be perfect for Star Wars ?

Paragon_Leon

Guest Gamma732

Morgan Freeman.....I have absolutely no clue what role he'd do, but he'd make a good imperial commander or something to that effect.

Possibly Sean Connery.....senile old jedi perhaps? Actually, I don't think he'd be a good jedi so....what about senile old smuggler? ;)

As for the big name characters, I think Bruce Willis might make a good Han Solo......if he had more hair....and was younger. Maybe he'd be good for an older Han....

Guest Tie Guy

Me...as anikan :D (hey, i could do it, i look just like an older jake loyd, kinda)

Anyways, That guy who played Kyle in the JK cutscenes, he looked like a good jedi and/or smuggler.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Me...as anikan :D (hey, i could do it, i look just like an older jake loyd, kinda)

Anyways, That guy who played Kyle in the JK cutscenes, he looked like a good jedi and/or smuggler.

How about the woman who played Mara Jade for the SWCCG?

BTW Tie it's Anakin. So you think you look like him?... hehehehe

Guest Boba Rhett

Yeah, Shannon Baksa would be good playing Mara. I'd like to see a picture of her with her hair pulled back in a ponytail first though. Isn't that how Mara wore her hair most of the time?

I agree that the man who played Kyle in Jedi Knight would make an excellent Jedi.

How about Gillian Anderson as a Jedi.

Anthony Hopkins as a Jedi/Sith. CREEPY!

Christopher Lee as a Sith. Perfect match.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Yeah, Shannon Baksa would be good playing Mara. I'd like to see a picture of her with her hair pulled back in a ponytail first though. Isn't that how Mara wore her hair most of the time?

I agree that the man who played Kyle in Jedi Knight would make an excellent Jedi.

How about Gillian Anderson as a Jedi.

Anthony Hopkins as a Jedi/Sith. CREEPY!

Christopher Lee as a Sith. Perfect match.

Isn't Lee already a Sith? :)

Gillian Anderson? As a Jedi? Don't you think (I'm gonna be hung by any x-file fans here) she is too wussy to be a Jedi?

Anthony Hopkins would make a good Jedi or Sith, so would Christopher Walkens! :)

Guest Boba Rhett

Oops. I meant to say Christopher Walken. I always confuse those two....

As for Gillian, I thought that she would play the role of a Jedi teacher quite well. "the ones who take care of the Jedi children"

Guest Tie Guy

I was just jokin Kvan, although i think it would be awesome to be in a Star Wars film.

Anyways, how about Russel Crowe, he might make a good jedi.

Also, whoever it was that played Jan Ors, she could be something.

Guest dvader07

While these all seem like great suggestions, I don't think many of them would be followed. Lucas has a habit it seems of picking relative no names. The only real exceptions in the prequels were Samuel L. Jackson (by the way I hear his character, Mace Windu, kicks some real butt in ep2) and Liam Neeson.

Anyway, I also think Christopher Walken would make a great Sith Lord, he is so creepy. Other than that, I would love to see Mel Gibson playing something. I am not sure what though. Maybe a loose cannon Jedi (sort of like Qui Gon, but funnier). Angelina Jolie might make a good female character (Either sith or Jedi). Another good sith or empire mongrel would be Kiefer Sutherland. I don't like him much, but that is only because he usually plays real creepy people.

..then how about if i could make a case for Dutch actors / actrisses ? First up: Famke Janssen. She played Jean Grey in the X-Men movie.

Second: Jeroen Krabbé. Played the bad guy in The Living Daylights (James Bond).

And finally, for blond Sith of the year: Rutger Hauer.

kevin spacey would be a good imperial general/admiral, whatever, but he has the voice to match those accents in star wars. whoever said morgan freeman is thinking on the rite path. did you see glory? dang, you know he has what it takes to act in a war type movie.

as for women, hmm, i don't know, but i really like ashley judd:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

[bFamke Janssen. She played Jean Grey in the X-Men movie. [/b]

Speaking of the X-men movie, does anyone here think that Anna Paquin (Rogue) would be good actor to play Jaina Solo if she was in a SW movie? (I know she's not, nor will she be, I'm just saying)

I think Jeff Bridges ould make an excellent smuggler/rogue type.

Lawrence Fishbourne would make a decent Jedi Master

John Rhys-Davys (sp) (Played Sellah in Indian Jones, Sliders, and in Wing Commander 4) He could make a cool sidekick

Tim Robbins as an imperial officer

Tommy Lee Jones as a rebel general

John Lithgow as an imperial officer

George Clooney Jedi

Jack Nicholson as an corrupt politician

Sam Niel as a rebel officer

Helen Hunt smart mouthed rebel female lead

Carrie ann Moss (The Matrix, trinity) First Female Sith

Demi Moore Jedi Master

Jody Foster as a honorable poilitian

Just some ideas

Archived