Home

naar shadaa WTF do i do now

chlywly

I have been going all around the map, I meen everywhere I know of, I was at this part way up high, where you go through that glass tunnel but i blew that up earlier so im on steel gurters,

anyways you get to this room that has its pathway to the door filled with ELECTRIC water, I dunno what to do there, cant find ANYWHERE TO GO

thanks obviouse nuff, I tried it before but hit the wrong thing i guess, okay well how about after I do that? I go onto the garbage thingies but they cant take me through force feild, I have no clue what to do, I see this one opening but I cant get into it while garbage thing is moving

After you get on the garbage hauler and it starts moving, turn to your right. Right before it starts to turn into the forcefield, use force pull (or maybve it's force push) on the button near the doorway. This will change the thing's path and it will keep going straight. It will try to tun again, so push the button on that place, just like last time and it'll go straight into the big opening. You've got it from there!

Archived