Home

A moral question

greedo626

I have a moral question. My brother says it wrong to kill stormtroopers and other badies when they are disarmed with Force Pull or knocked over by Force Push. I don't think there's anything wrong with this because they just get up and try to kill me or they walk around picking up their weapons and shoot me in the back. I would apreciate any imput you would have. Thanks.:confused:

Well, a true Jedi "only uses the Force for knowledge and defense - never to attack". But since Kyle is not exactly a light Jedi, kind of in the middle between light and dark side, I guess it is alright for him.

The whole game is designed with this in mind; it is only in the first Jedi Knight where you could play defensively, watch the stormtroopers blindly follow you one by one through the doorways so you can dispatch of them easily without too much attacking on your part, but not in this game. The AI plays very defensively - stormtroopers will ambush you behind the doors and wait for you to lose patience. So no, does not work in this game. Your best defense is a good offense.

Well, you do know that most enlisted soldiers don't like officers :)

Grip is good, but I get a kick out of frying them with Lightning. There really *is* no way to play a truly light Jedi, so we may as well have fun being mean to them. Plus, they'll mindlessly try to kill you, so.... have fun with them!

I think mindtrick (lev3) is a way to play a light Jedi (though you´ve to get to that point of the game somehow without killing anything :)). "Recruiting" a few tropper and let them decide how they discuss that problem with their comrades :-)

Wuahahahahaha....

Archived