Home

*SPOILERS* I know what the FORCE CRYSTALS do! Do you?

Deadeye

I'm sure everybody figured it out already, but I've seen several posts that ask what those force crystals that shadowtroopers drop are.

When you pick them up, they replenish your force meter.

So there you go. I hope that most of you didn't know this so that my post has meaning.

Later guys.

Mean? Naw... I think thats the reply he should get. I mean, anyone paying attention to the game, seeing the crystal, picking it up and wondering, "Well, what the hell did that do?" Will notice what the hell it did after a few pick ups. I really think this was just an attempt to get the Bantha Fodder rank off heh.

Originally posted by Pedantic

I figured this out after a few Shadowtroopers.

...uhm, exactly where do you see these crystals? I never saw stormtroopers drop any crystals in Jedi Knight 2. They die and the only thing they leave behind are the weapons that they carry. You can pick them up if your ammo is not full for that weapon type. Where in the heck are you guys seeing these crystals? This is something I would like to know because it would be cool as hell to be able to get some shields back. I am at the part in the big hanger where I just killed that big AT-TS thingy and then dropped down into the halls with all the lasers shooting down the hallways that fry the crap outta you unless you force speed yer way down them. Just jumped up and outta there through the hole in the celing where the dark Jedi jumps down. Had to break some pink crystals to get holes in the walls to pass through.

Elaborate please.

~Ohmster

Look at the quote you posted and read the last word: SHADOWtrooper. Stormtroopers don't use the force (except in multiplayer ;) ). Shadowtroopers use black armor, and you can't even play them until the SP version of the dueling pit. You can even see the crystal planted in the shadowtrooper's chest.

Case and point, you pick them up after you kill a shadowtrooper, your force pool is replenished, and then you move on.

Archived