Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, i will be quiet now. No. Please make an animated cape.Now i will be quiet.:D

Originally posted by [sico]

how so? i dont see boba in his 80s b grade armor which is falling apart create a clone army!

Jango didn't create the clone army either. C'mon people, they tell you that much @ starwars.com...

Originally posted by L2.0

Jango didn't create the clone army either. C'mon people, they tell you that much @ starwars.com...

obi wan: "they are using a bounty hunter named jango fett to create a clone army".

I plan to post some pics of the skins tonite. There will be a pic of the refined Jango skin, and the Boba WIP skin. The purpose is two-fold..to keep you guys in the loop as to how this stuff is turning out and also to clarify that we WILL be doing BOTH, for those of you who are a little slow on the uptake.

These pics will be up tonite IF this thread does not continue on its current path. Neither Bloodriot nor myself want to check in on this thread to touch base with the community, and find some big debate about who made the clones :rolleyes: . If you want to discuss it, start a new thread.

Its up to you guys.

-Abs

BloodRiot,

Just wanted to say, I've been following your work on this thread since the beginning, and it's really turned out to be a great model. You and Absath make a great team; I'm just wondering why a company like id or Raven hasn't taken a look at the talent you guys bring to the table...

Ok well heres the update pic for today. You guys behaved, so here's your treat. There will be no pics of Boba's lower half until Blood remodels it.

The Pic:

FettMania.jpg

Things I already plan to work on:

-The jumpsuits will be altered. Jango's will be tinted slightly towards the purple side, and Boba's will be faded out, to a bluish-gray.

-This is an older model in the viewer, the newest one has Jango's full holster straps, and redesigned holsters. The final version will have all of this and also the strap loop on the codpiece.

-Ive got a dozen references of Boba Fett, and all of them seem to be wearing different costumes :p so ive finally narrowed it down to a final decision, and im going to skin the ESB version. Hence the white gloves with gray strap, and the greenish-gray bracers, as opposed to gray gloves and orange bracers (yuck).

-At the moment, Boba's jetpack is skinned as Jango's, only older, more beat up and scratched to hell. He was wearing this in one of my reference pics, but i see now that the ESB jetpack is all green and black, so this will be changed soon.

-Ive seen alot of versions of Boba where he has that [bantha?] skull design on his shoulder pad...none of the ESB i can find seem to show this...can someone clear this up for me? should i skin that on or not?

Answering Questions:

Somone asked us to clarify if we were releasing these two models separatly or not. Bloodriot and I have decided to release them as a package. Since Boba is only going to take another few days after Jango is finished, we decided it would be best to package both of them in the same .pk3, for ease of distribution. We feel that this way, more people will be able to use either model on multiplayer servers.

I have also been asked if i was considering doing other, generic mandalore skins, on top of Jango/Boba. So for the first time publicly, I am announcing that yes, inbetween working on the two main skins, I have plans to skin up two mandalore warriors, that will hopefully make it into the package. These will be separate characters (though not entirely new models...i will reskin Jango). They will have CTF skins, bot support and taunts, separate from Jango/Boba. Right now im leaning towards a Crimson/Black warrior and possibly a Gold/White if i can pull off the gold convincingly.

There is also the possibility of a custom map being included in our package. I'm no stranger to radiant, and we're considering the feasability of possibly doing a hangar level, with Slave I as a prefab. Keep in mind that this is just an idea we're tossing around atm, so dont start expecting it until we announce something definite.

For those that don't know, after the Fett's are released, Blood and I will be doing Darth Maul (horns and everything ;) ) and then after that, we'll have to consider our options. Possibly a TC, but we'll see what happens.

I'll try and keep you all fed with pics until we get this stuff released.

-Abs

Archived