Home

Call me evil but...

Fion

one of my favorite things to do in singleplayer is with forceJump and forcePull 3 to jump high over a targets head and then pull them up into the air with me. They generally fly past me and fall to there deaths muahaha!

I also like to kill those FUN FUN Reborn by force gripping them, moving them above my head and skill 3 force pushing them.. again they generally fall to there death.. MUAHAHAAA.

Originally posted by Fion

one of my favorite things to do in singleplayer is with forceJump and forcePull 3 to jump high over a targets head and then pull them up into the air with me. They generally fly past me and fall to there deaths muahaha!

Yeah me too! It's hilarious doing that, landing to fight more stormtroopers and hearing "AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahh--thud!" as well as seeing the body land.And if you pull multiple enemies(or their body parts) the thud is bone-crunchingly loud.

I used to use the dismemberment mod for single player...formatted my computer and dont know where the mod is anymore :(

Well, any time I saw a Reborn I'd hit Force Speed and usually slice him right in half or rip off his head, the like.

I am so going to try the Force Jump and then Force Pull opponent into gorge trick...hehe :)

g_saberRealisticCombat 1

that's the dismemberment code. You have to type HelpUsObi 1 in the console in the main menu then load your savegame :)

It is cool. I turn it on when fighting other jedi.

Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer

I like gripping guys and then slicing them in two with a flying sabre.

Me too! :D

Do I detect some Dark Side tendencies creeping in there...? :eyeraise:

Watching Stormies get sucked into vacuum is also oddly gratifying.

:trooper:But sir...he was...a Jedi!

:vadar:Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them...

*waves hand and flips switch*

*Stormtroopers sucked into vacuum*

;)

It's also fun to grip them, jump to maximum height (Force Jump level 3) release them and then fall back to the ground with them, its just a pity their face doesn't contort into one of fear as they realize they are going to die..

:) Also, if the map has enough space... grip.. jump and then push upwards (all level 3.) They go rocketing skywards...

you can almost read the newspaper in the time it takes them to hit the ground again.

I like the mind trick on a stormy that has a heavy repeater and watch him chase his fellow stormies around.

Opening the hanger door and watching them get sucked out into the vacuum of deep space IS strangly fullfilling. To kill so many stormies with so little work.:D

i have a saved game i load up sometimes, it's six reborn. i got to where ic ould beat them all, so im going to either add more or make them rebornbosses. anyway, i usually start out by running up, gripping one, throwing it upwards (gripping then looking up really fast and letting god). he'll scream and splat on the ground, then there's one less :>

also, the jump/pull thing ROCKS!

I find it fun to use the quick, easy and brutaly efficient technique for killing stormies and other grunt enemies. grip level three, then imediately look down. they get grinded into the floor. such quick easy deaths. ya dont even break a sweat. Gives ya that "all to easy" feeling. kinda like swatting a mosquito.

Archived