Home

*NEW* nVidia Detonator 28.80 Beta

jasho

There are new leaked drivers for the nVidia Detonator series version 28.80. Again, these are leaked/beta drivers so use at your own risk. I would recommend this for people still having problems running the game who have OpenGL problems. Of course, anyone with crashes/freezes could use this too. I am using the previous beta drivers 28.35 and they seem to work better than the 28.32 released drivers. Who knows, maybe these will work even better! Please post results here. Thanks!

I downloaded the drivers and installed them, but have not had a chance to try them out with JO yet. I played MS Flight Simulator 2002 and Return to Castle Wolfenstein without any problems so I do know that they work. Let's hope that they will work with JO also.

FYI, Raven only tested to 23.11 (probably becaues that's the latest 'official' release), and that's all they recommend. If you experience graphical problems, like the 'Could not load OpenGL subsystem' error or other stuff like yellow space, dropping your driver level may fix it. Not that the latest drivers won't work (and if they do, bully for you), just that updating to the latest isn't always the best idea.

Archived