Home

Don't respond to the gary gaber posts...

Lord JayVizIon

Guest Aristotle

You guys are brutal... ;) He answered about 5-8 questions tonight alone...

And yes... he'll be back "regularly" ... as in multiple times throughout the week... from here on out...

Just don't forget... the poor guy works his tail off on this project all day long at LEC ... so he's going to need some good old fashioned downtime sometimes as well.

Originally posted by Aristotle

You guys are brutal... ;) He answered about 5-8 questions tonight alone...

And yes... he'll be back "regularly" ... as in multiple times throughout the week... from here on out...

Just don't forget... the poor guy works his tail off on this project all day long at LEC ... so he's going to need some good old fashioned downtime sometimes as well.

But why isn't he a Jedi??? Jedi's can go long periods of time without rest like I do posting till 1:00 or 2:00;)

(P.S.- I'm a Jedi:D )

Guest Tie Guy

I'm with you wraith. He doesn't have to be here at all, and we are lucky that he got on for 15 minutes, and answered 5 or 6 questions. We should be grateful. If we are he will enjoy coming here and will come often, we need not worry.

Thanks Aristotle

Guest Felix29

Yes... I'm sure with the deadline for completion quickly closing in on the GB design team, that he is very busy over seeing the production/finishing touches of GB... we are lucky he came at all :)

Archived