Home

How the heck do you kill those guys

chlywly

(bit of a spoiler)

when you come across them later in the game i use force grab, sometimes they force push you so you are forced to let go of the grab but other times you can either cjoke them to death or thro them of rather high cliffs/edges when you have it on rank 3 :D:duel:

They are very easy to kill.

I back off and wait until they turn thier lightsabers off and then I force lightning them. The lightning will hold them in place for a few seconds.

I then charge (still doing a force lightning) and when I get into range, I cut them down with one swip of the lightsaber.

In Yavin (this is hillarious) you can drown them. All you have to do is lure them to deep water, get under it and watch them follow you. They stay under water, you come up for air, they drown. Force lighting expedites the matter but it's hillarious anyway, you can kill most of the ones in the swamps with it... Humourously enough my first time through I force pushed the last one in the swamps down that pit, then I mistakenly followed him thinking it was a short fall, and for half a second cursed myself, then sighed with relief...lol

Archived