Home

Hoth Level (Planing Stages)

YoDa2k2

guys, say im in the plaing stages of a new MP Level that takes place on hoth (more specifically Echo Base) hears some ideas i have-

-3 hangers (2 main hangers with big doors and snow speeders and maybe an x-wing or 2 and one with the falcon maybe being able to go inside it too)

-Possible outside (With a crashed atat or 2, the shield generator, wampa caves, ect) :atat::atat: or (i know it sounds crazy but) Literaly RECREATING the battle of Hoth with snow speeders ziping around walking atats ect. its not gona happen but... you have to admit, it would me cool :D

If any of you have other ideas or suggestions post them hear.

im still learning how to edit levels but im a fast learner

thanks

i personally was hoping someone would do some sort of snowy map for jk2, just cuz of the possibilities.

maybe theres a book that has snow in it? i know the films are currently limitied for snow

-Tems

[edit: having stuff fly around wont be too hard]

see if you can find a copy of the Star Wards Technical Journal vol #3. It has detailed floor plans of the echo base hangers, vehicles ,turrets, and trenches. Great reference material.

Also, mabey you should scale down your ideas there somewhat. You have enough for 4 mp maps there.

Mabey just a hanger. Or just an at-at or just the wampa caves and the ion canons that blast into space. Or one hanger that opens onto the command center and med center w/ some x-wing, snowspeeders, and a rebel transport that you can walk into.

Try and come up with something really new.

*cough, wampabot, cough*

:jawa

Sounds neat, but what about something like, Hoth, but during a snow storm like when Luke was alone in ESB?

I think flying speeders, and walking AT-AT's would be incredibly laggy.

Maybe it's just me, but with an average of 10 players in a level like that, our computers would explode. =p

Great Ideas guys! Ur helping me out a lot. anyway Infinity, do you know where i can find the Technical Jornal?it sounds like it can help me out a lot! well at least with the hanger layout. Nash, ur right walking atats and flying snow speeders would relly lag the game, i dont think its relly a good idea anymore maybe for a single player level though... also the wampa bot sounds cool ;)

Archived