Home

My take on an evil kyle...

Vandori

Well, not so much evil as just a little more stylish. :D

Really, seeing all the dark side kyles kinda disuaded me from making my own, but I though I'd throw my hat in the arena anyway.

It's a pretty heavy modification to Kyle's old outfit.

I could explain it... or just show you.

evil_kyle.jpg

A lot of the detail is lost because of the smaller body shot, but it is there. I tried to match the quality Raven put out.

He's got a leather/pvc patch on his arm, leather torso/shoulder armor, two eyebrow piercings, a scar, blue eyes, darker (and modified) pants, modified boots and modified pauldron as well as overall being darker. His gray hair is gone too!

No download yet, he's still in progress, but ingame he looks, well badass. :)

Comments are of course welcome.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote :

Originally posted by Evan Nash

"Dark Jedi don't usually have normal eyes."

Uhm...That is only your "dark" theory...eh ?

Human dark jedis differ not a bit from other humans...apart from using dark force, that is.

Such would be my theory on the topic.

Thus far we have not seen many dark jedis that were anything other than aliens or technically augmented humans (Vader)...

But I hardly see why dark force should change the appearance of a creature (other than for cinematic dramaturgy, that is).

I would assume you may have drawn such a statement from some books, Nash ?

I still dare to be certain that no book has stated it a matter of "dark force law" that every user of dark force has his eyes changed.

Am I correct ?

Thanks for the comments, gents. :)

As for the eyes, I suppose that if one is corrupted enough by the dark side it could change his appearance, though that is really doubtful. Wouldn't be suprised if the dark jedi changed his or her appearance to suit their dark disposition. For axample, tattoos and piercings...

But for the most part a dark jedi human isn't going to look any different than a normal jedi human... as far as I know at least.

Definatly one of the best so far

Awesome work there buddy.

Me want... oh yeah me wanting it pretty bad. lol :)

just one sugestion... try doing just a goatee without beard on the sides... Like the Dark Kyle from MOTS.

I kinda agree that you should put a lil' more gold onj the lower body... like the pants or something like that or reduce gold on the upper part.

But these are just sugestions... I would want it as it is anyway :)

Once again great work.

The details are excelent.

No, no, no! Beard's fine the way it is. And here's why: Kyle's head has the beard physically rendered - not just his facial textures. So even if you "scrape" away the beard, the player model's head will still have the beard-like physicality to it. In other words, Kyle's face will look fatter than it should!

Leave the beard alone. It's GREAT!

very very nice.....wow......no matter what anyone tells u keep the eyes....they are what give him personality......baby blue on a dark jedi unique and you made it work very well...anyways keep up the good work...

btw....nice skin =P

ToM

Archived