Home

I have created a faction

Heavyarms

interesting...

We have enough AU to make another 10 member all AU faction in addition to mine and yours HeavyArms.

AU clan has no allies and is not going to make alliances. Perhaps we can refer 'friends' of the clan to your faction if they don't wish to face off against us.

Everybody else dies.

Change of plans.

HeavyArms has just been kicked out of clan AU and hence we shall not be referring friends to his faction.

BountyHunter, we're gonna have a couple factions except that there will be no Rooks in our factions. You can join with one of ours when we organise who's gonna be in which:)

fine, bounty, run to your AU friends. We will push on, though.

Guys, we need to have a teamwork session together. I will arrange a time.

BTW, you are allowed to have any civ. A group of people owning 10 planets always have diferent ethnic groups, right?

• 1 month later...

it seems that those AU_guys dont want me in their team ,,so i will join ur faction!!! and this is my old name my name now is MecH_BountyHunterXL_ and ill join your faction gladly and u will see that iam the most vauble player !!!!!! :atat::eek: AHAHHAHA this will happend if someone is in our way !!! :deathstar:amidala::deathii: MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US

Archived