Home

Double Sided Sabers

icyclown2

I have Tried This over and over and it does not work what am i doing wrong!!!?

I open the console and type in /devmap it comes up with an error!!

then i tried /mapname it tells me what level im playing

next i type in /thedestroyer and my lightsaber is tuned off!!!!

I'm not quite sure I understand how to do this, I type devmap <mapname> and it creates a server playing that map, yes it works after that, But I don't want to make a server. So is that how its suppose to happen, or is it supposed o work in normal(I.E. Not created by me) servers?

I don't think you can activate the double sided saber in single-player mode. And don't forget, your saber just LOOKS different with the second blade. It doesn't behave different, your saber-moves are still the same, and the additional blade doesn't cause ANY damage. It just looks pretty darn sweet :D

Originally posted by Laserschwert

... the additional blade doesn't cause ANY damage. It just looks pretty darn sweet :D

The additional blade DOES cause damage. I tested it by hosting a multiplayer game and had my roommate stand behind me with his back to me, I walked behind him, faced away from him (so that only the additional blade would touch him) and after a few seconds he died, so it is functional.

Fun as hell to wipe up some bots with, be f*cking awesome if Raven included some unique animations for it in a patch.

The reason it isn't working for some people is because they are using a forward slash "/" instead of the backward slash "\" infront of THEDESTROYER. So it needs to look like this -

\THEDESTROYER

If you use / then it won't work.

Enjoy.

Archived