Home

Dodging?

Psycho Killer

The dodges are things that the AI can do like the cartwheel and the arials. We cant do them unless you alter the animation.cfg within the game, or someone finds a secret console command to bind to a key. It would be nice, the AI has some cool stuff they can do.

this has happened to me on two seperate occasions. i was playing it on jedi master, and i was at the part where the automated guns are shooting at lando. there was a blue-green guy shooting at me with a sniper rifle, and i was running foward w/o using speed, and as he shot, i was looking at him, and i suddenly went into speed for 1-1.5 sec. and dodged the shot. the other time was the same guy shooting at me when i was back farther, by the boxes. once again, i was looking at him, but this time i was straifing left, to get to safety behind a box, so he couln't shoot me. as before, i sped up for 1-1.5 sec, and dodged the shot. i have tried to duplicate this at other points, but have had no success. i think you have to be looking directly at the person firing at you and already be moving in a direction prior to the shot being fired.

P.S.- please excuse an speeling mistakes or bad grammer, it 3:51 AM, and i cant sleep because my dorm room is too hot:p

you too BMW huh?

The only time I've dodged in SP was when you have to fuel up the lady luck. I was on the ledge where the buttons for the pump are, and out of nowhere the game slowed down and Kyle pulled a matrix, leaning back and down to the side as a disruptor rifle fired into the panel in front of me.

You do it in MP I think if you have force seeing 3 enabled and are able to see the sniper in your screen.

In the bespin city streets level, a rodian sniper aimed at my head. While looking through my weapons that had ammo, the rodian charged up his gun, I was still looking for a gun to shoot him with. Then the screen went in slow motion, I thought I was dead, but no, still in slow motion, Kyle bent down and swerved to the left.:eek: I was surprised. I tried to do it again but it didn't work again ever.:( I am still trying to do it again because I dodged a blink of an eye shot.:D

I didnt realize those were the dodges you guys were talking about. Its like having level 3 force see in MP, the matrix effect is cool. I thought you were originaly talking about while fighting with the saber the NPC's will do small dodges from time to time. Like move thier head back when a saber comes close to thier head, or dodge sideways when the get close to thier arm.

Archived