Home

Marvel Superheroes! You know you want it!

PiousAugustus99

I think a Marvel would be awesome...Now, I don't know anything about modeling/skinning yet but I am forcing myself to learn about this game's editing before next weekend.

Now, I personally think this would be an awesome mod...Think about all the characters you could make...In my honest opinion I do not think it would be THAT hard to pull off...What with all the force powers and such...and because it would be hard, we would just keep the characters to people with human like bodies...(None of that Amingo stuff lol)

Here are some characters I think would fit rather nicely and their abilities...The main ability needed is a punch as most characters require it.

-Spider Man - Make him really fast, Highest level force jump, and give him the ability to stick to walls and also be strong...Then we would need to figure out a way to make the web.

-Cable - Make this guy have the ability to use Force Speed and give him a unique kick ass gun and he's set.

-Venom - Considerably Slower but more powerful version of Spidey...

-Cyclops - Self explanatory...Beams would be extremely powerful...

-Wolverine - Force Healing, and some nice sharp claws...Would be awesome when used with dismemberment...

-Colossus - Super strong, Slow, Super Strong, Tons of shields, Super Strong...:-)

-Gambit - This guy will be fun, give him a metal staff and some explosive cards...Actually wouldn't be TOO hard to pull off,

-Iceman - Self explanatory :-)

-Magneto - Force Push, Pull, Ability to levitate, strong shields.

-Psylocke - Psy knives on her hands sort of like Wolvie, ability to use Jedi Mind Trick, very agile and fast.

-Rogue - Give her the ability to fly, a lot of life, and some tackle/punch attacks and she's set. Also, she would use a modified version of drain where you would have to touch them.

-Storm - This would be very easy, just give her the ability to fly and she would use force lightning...Nothing would really have to be changed of the lightning except maybe some new sounds.

-Ironman - Great fun, tons of shields, many weapons, ability to fly for short periods of time...Would probably be easiest next to Storm...(Would be almost identical to Mandalorians :-)

-Deadpool - (My personal favorite) Give this guy two guns, a sword, and force healing and he will be set...

To get rid of a body part on a skin, go into the .skin file and change the name of the file in which the body part (like belt in this instance) is being looked for.

For instance, when I wanted to get rid of the shoulder pad on Kyle's arm, I changed the shoulder pad's location from kyle_extras to 1kyle_extras. Low and behold, POOF!

Again, the trick is to point the program to a texture in the correct folder that doesn't exist. If you just delete the line, it will fill in a gray shape in its place.

I found out by accident when a character of mine was running around with no head. Just eyes, mouth, and a big tongue hanging out of his neck. Grossed my fiance out big time!

Archived