Home

What happened to this?

A Big Fat CoW

hey, i havent exactly been around here for awhile (just recently came back after JO came out) so im not sure if they changed it or not.. but im pretty sure raven said something about some sort of connection between JO and Episode 2... and i sure as heck havnt found it. it cant possibly be in the storyline, because i've beaten the game and would have noticed something like that..

so my question is... did they indeed throw in something from episode 2? if so, has anyone found it yet? er.. something... kthxbye

I haven't seen anything from EpII in it so far. But who knows?

And it doesn't really matter if anyone has seen EpII or not. You can find HUNDREDS of images for EpII on the Internet, and you can find out plenty more than you'll want to know by playing Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter for the PS2...

The academy wouldn't be in Episode 2. JO is set after ROTJ, so how can it have a link to Ep 2? Unless the Yavin system is close to Coruscant, would have to check my SW galaxy map for that, why would they take training off there?

If Palpatine is half the Sith he is meant to be, then he would know the temple used on Yavin 4 for the rebel attack, and the basis of the jedi academy in JO, is according to EU sources, a Sith Temple. That's using the Behind the Magic CD on Ep 4-6, so it seems ironic that post ROTJ that they use it.

Perhaps it is something else that is the small link between JO and AOTC.

Archived