Home

HELP! Im stuck in the mines!

SrdghJack21

I am stuck in the second mission for single player. I cant find a way out of the mines...or into them actually. I have found the room that flashes and stuff when one of those ships go into it, but i dont know how to get on them or where to go if you are not supposed to get on them. somebody please tell me where to go!:jawa

I was stuck there forever until I read the walkthrough....

SPOILER

What you need to do is, from the room where the ships go, go back to the main room, and go outside.

Ignore the turrets...or kill them, either way. Now, go to the catwalk, and look over the guardrail, down below, you'll see a black tube-like thing extend out after a ship goes in. What you need to do, is when it comes out, drop onto it, and when it goes back in, go inside the tube, go all the way to the end, and then blast the pillars (this will turn off the zappage stuff). Once that's done, go back up and get on the car.

:)

Yes, there are a LOT of silly puzzles that you have to figure out...with no clues at all.

I printed out a walkthrough....although strangely, I didn't refer to it after one particular level.

I have no idea why things suddenly became obvious, but they did.

Archived