Home

*ASC* vs. -SC- First Challenge Results!

ArtifeX

Hey all!:) -First off, let me say that Artifax was also a very good sport and a pleasure to go up against. Very well mannered/courteous gamer;) Very good JK][ gamer too and he seemed to conform to the SC code very honorably. Never attacked me when I was still or with my saber out. Oh wait!....yur ASC right Artifax? -Hmmm, I'm confused here-LOL!:p

Second of all, let me say a couple brief things in the defense of the a$$wh00p!ng Artifax dished out to me yesterday(and an a$$wh00p!n' it was!):p .........

-I had told Artifax before hand that I had been up well over 24 hours and was way overtired. But I held to my challenge and went ahead with playing him anyway yesterday. I did'nt want to come off as BS excuses by telling him I was too tired to play and that I would be no match due to the physical/mental state I was in. But, I played my best even though I was basically a veggie-lol! Artifax is damn good, dont get me wrong. I'm just making it clear that it was'nt an even match due to my circumstances.;) Also, I'm not trying to sit here and make up excuses to you mengs either. Just letting ya all know what the deal was.Hell, I ended up being up over 34 hours straight!! -I woke up today feeling like I have a major hang over...daym I'm still way tired, and I slept 9 hours! -----Anyway, fun matches Artifax and I expect a rematch soon!-LOL!:D

I would be happy to re-configure my dedicated server for any duels that anyone wishes to have.

IE - I would take it offline and password protect it and restrict access to only myself and the challengers.

After the challengers show up we can agree on location(s), weapons, force abilities and fraglimit.

Private message me or contact me on:

ICQ at 490429

AIM at CRCError1970

Yahoo at CRCError1970

MSN at CRCError1970@hotmail.com

Looking forward to seeing a few great battles!

CRCError

Originally posted by S!TH!NAT0R

Hey all!:) -First off, let me say that Artifax was also a very good sport and a pleasure to go up against. Very well mannered/courteous gamer;) Very good JK][ gamer too and he seemed to conform to the SC code very honorably. Never attacked me when I was still or with my saber out. Oh wait!....yur ASC right Artifax? -Hmmm, I'm confused here-LOL!:p

Artifex has always maintained that he will repect the SC rules on a SC server. Also he was probably playing with SC rules so that you don't start making excuses like you lost because he was not following SC rules.

It's the SC people that want to start going to public servers and start kick voting people because they can't have their way.

ASC people just want to play the game as intended by the server. You don't like guns --> go to saber only. You don't like Grip --> go to Force disabled or servers with lower force levels.

Now you tell me what's more honorable.

Also he was probably playing with SC rules so that you don't start making excuses like you lost because he was not following SC rules.

.......I was being sarcastic idiot. Besides, I think those things are common courtesy on a duel server anyway! So, I think Arti plays that way in general when it comes to duel servers. As far as the bowing crap, I dont care about that. Anyway, as I recently stated in another thread I made.....I belong to no code now. This debate/argument has become so damn childish over a few simple ideas that have become blown way out of proportion! I'm so sick of it! I am 30 years old and have a real life with real-life issues to worry about! I just want to play the game and relieve some stress while dealing with as few a$$h0l3$ and immature-kiddies that try to ruin your game as much as possible.

Just wanna have fun without those trying to ruin it for me...plain&simple. ;):D

I agree about the kick voting thing. Noone should kick someone for not following the rules they hold to themselves. But I don't think many people that agree with most of the SC rules agree with that one. If you read the original post most people say this. Don't brand all the people that may use the SC tag with these rules.

The JDG was much more what the main group of people believed in. I would never vote kick someone for not playing by someone elses rules unless it was a dedicated server to those rules and it was clearly stated on the server list.

Rant over now sorry.

Edit: I agree with S!TH!NATOR about his last post too. Give it a rest with the b!tch!ng. Please just play how you want.

Archived