Home

May the light side be with you.

Nill the Mean

Light Side Force Recovery  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Light Side Force Recovery

• Yes, make it regenerate faster.
    • No, what a silly idea.

i've noticed some of the strategies seem to require low pings... sorry, but it's tough targeting a gripper when he dances around me and i'm lagging

and DarthMark, how much you wanna bet that a low-pinger can spin in a 180 degree circle faster than you can run around them as they turn?

If you're wanting to make absorb/protect more useful, the quick, easy, logical way that in no way adds or detracts from any force power's FUNCTION, is to make it so you don't glow blue or green constantly, just when you are hit with either a force power or physical attack (respectively)

Doesn't touch anybody's force pool regen rates, absorb rate, drain rate, nothing like that. It just makes it much more of a strategic decision on BOTH sides.

DS: Does he have absorb on?

LS: Am I wasting my force pool?

The problem with absorb IMO is not that it counters all force powers, but that it is easily avoidable. For everyone who "whines" about it countering their dark powers, the easy counter is to just wait him out. Especially easy since you can run away as fast as he can advance. An absorber who tries to use force speed to catch up to you is just doing your job for you (sucking down his own force pool). This pretty much goes for any force power they try to use.

Protect ,as is, is extremely easy to counter. DRAIN! Watch that green glow go bye-bye.

TDS

Archived