Home

Quit Helping The Pirates!!

moby323

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tell people what they wanna know. I dont care if they pirated, or new, or just stupid. Its best to just tell them, because ive found that if you dont they just keep asking.

And they guy that was asking how to jump, was probably giving you some horsesh!t. Jump is bound in the controls menu, it would be impossible to miss, even if you warezed the game.

I do that to people a lot, ask them about some really obvious thing, like whats a pokeman or something. THen they get all shocked and its funny.

people who bought cdkeys for say...halflife got screwed because thieves would steal their cdkeys, making them invalid for the real buyer...why would lucasarts want to screw honest ppl? anyways thieving or not..this game will be more popular the more people play...the buzz alone from thieves will generate sales...the fact remains that this game rocks, and i'm sure the developers will be living comfortably, with a nice pat on the back from george himself

after this game wins best game of the year! Buy the cd! and if you didn't...tell someone else too!

feed the starving programmers, they need your help!

That's fine, dont read the manual. BUt dont come askin us people who took the time to do so, to give your lazy ass the info you need and save you the 10 minutes worth of time it would take to learn all the moves in htis game.

Archived