Home

JK2 Expansion?

ArmageddonX

I tried to buy a copy of MotS a while back, but it didn't work too well...couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, as everyone knows, Raven has this habit of releasing expansion packs or sequels to practically anything they make (Hexen to Heretic, Heretic II to Heretic, I don't think they did Hexen II, but I could be wrong, SoF2, you get the picture).

I think iD and Raven are both expansionpack / sequel happy, just look at how big the DooM line is (DooM, Ultimate, DooM II (which is by FAR the best), Plutonia, TnT....you get the picture). Or the Quake line fer chrissakes.

Anyway, back on topic, yes, they should release an expansion pack, but it should probably focus on multiplay, because someone will mod-in dual sabers and saberstaff sometime soon (although, in keeping with the SW tradition...perhaps there would only be one per team, in CTF, and the points leader would have it or something, and you get mega bonus points for killing them). Or, you could have a choice between two sabers, saberstaff, and 1 saber...2 / staff would be slower, but harder to defend against.

Also, there's a European mod studio working on a map-pack, multiplay co-op, and a single player mod currently....so watch out for that ;)

Back on topic, yes, I would love Raven to have an expansion pack.

Archived