Home

Easy way to kill reborns

spud

I have found that the easiest way for me to kill reborns is to switch to the light stance. Then I turn away from them and do the back stab special move. If you connect, which you usually do if you line it up right, they die right away.

• 2 weeks later...

This works most of the time. Throw your lightsaber at em in the adomen area, and right before the saber reaches them, do a force push. They'll be busy blocking the push, and end up leaving themselves open for the incoming lightsaber :)

I do like the drownding pool though that is one I've got to try when I get back to there...

Me, I love to jump on anything I can find (if availible) and wait for them to attact. Then smack'em in the head...

~Nomad~

:duel:

I roll round to their side where they cant block ur powers, and force pull them to the ground. A sabre throw to the head finishes them off. Lets face it, theres a million ways to kill reborns

But how do you do back jabs and other moves in light mode?. i cant work it out.

Originally posted by spud

I have found that the easiest way for me to kill reborns is to switch to the light stance. Then I turn away from them and do the back stab special move. If you connect, which you usually do if you line it up right, they die right away.

Grip, throw saber, retrieve saber, next reborn. ;)

Archived