Home

dear losers, virgins, nerds

kingofstyle

i love how all you losers (including myself) go out of your way to find my other threads...no ****in life. have you ever left your 1 bedroom apartment at all? I know I haven't! do you know what woman are? I certainly don't. I don't even know the plural form of woman is women. is mommy still going to cook and make your bed each morning? i've never seen such a group of loser nerds as this one. (Except when I look in the mirror!)

booo ****in hooo....please dont report me...oh no...im so scared..

now i wont get to rag on all you nerds....boo ****in hooo....

to all the idiots who were too stupid to figure out the first level, you guys SUCK! Here I am, on a message board, telling people they suck at a video game. I'm so cool!

i forgot all your names who posted replies...all i know you are all LOSERS who cant get laid. Look at my brilliant wit!

later nerdy virgins!! :D

Canoli--okay, I've had my fun at his expense. :D Thread closed. I'll try to get him banned.

At least those virgins have a reason they are virgins - they don't know what women are.

You on the other hand do, yet you are still a virgin - which is worse. Of course you hate the fact your penis is probably too small to even use so if a woman was blind and had no sense of smell was desperate enough to even consider sex with you, your tiny penis would be too small to have any practical use.

Because of this your so pissed off with the world you are reduced to insulting everyone you come across on here as you know there is no way you can be beaten to a bloody pulp like you would be if you said this to someone face-to-face. You may reply saying you will come to where I live (Australia, QLD) to kick my ass but even if I give you a ticket to get here you still wouldnt and make up some pathetic excuse like your having sex - which we know you are not able to do.

And even if you say you've had sex before (and your family cat doesnt count so no - you have not had sex) there is no way to proove you've been with a woman in any way shape or form.

And lastly, I found this post of yours rather funny. Not because it was witty or funny. But because it was so patheticly stupid I couldnt help but laugh AT you.

It amazes me. Why do some people act so immature by trying to insult a bunch of people they dont even know, about a computer game of all things.

The last person I heard talk like that (especially the virgin thing) was about 13, so I'm assuming this guy is about the same age. Just so you know kingofmorons, I was the guy who quoted you and bumped all your posts. So feel free to rant on me all you want. At least try to be a bit more creative when you do. Your insults are getting repetitive.

I often find if you enter a battle of wits with people like this idiot calling everyone virgins, they can't really come back with much as there "A" material is often the pathetic posts they started with. And it all goes down from there (eg: replying with "newb" or something dumb like that).

Im 21 for the record, of course people could say im making it up, but then again, I dont really care what people I dont know think of me.

The thing that annoys these sorts of people the most is being ignored. The reason they do this sort of thing is that THEY are usually the ones with no life. He actually has so much free time on his hands that he can sit in his dark little room typing abuse at complete strangers. What? No hot date? No place to be? NO FRIENDS? So my comment to kos is.......................... OH, sorry, forgot you were there.:D

Wow, y'all are mean :)

Then again, I don't think that it's *time* he has on his hands.

Now, kingofmorons, for the record, I have had a girlfriend, so I do know what a woman is. Just 'cuz your only date is with Mrs. Palmer and her 5 daughters doesn't mean that everyone is in your predicament. Plus, to sit here and troll for flames on a game forum is sick and pathetic. Why don't you grow up?

I feel bad now that I've lowered myself to your level. Just remember that your rantings here will only get you hurt.

Archived