Home

Do you want an EXPANSION for jk2

Darth Skyw@lker

Do you want a expension for jk2 ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a expension for jk2 ?

• YES !!!
    • no...

Not just a new Kyle-katarn story, but maby a totally different story. Not about kyle, about someone else. I want to play as a traditional jedi, not a "guy-with-a-lightsaber".

New saberstances, new moves, new lightsabre-wielding enemies.

Not any crazy new weapons (carboniter gun in MOTS).

Let's have a normal, human-looking enemy (like jerec in KJ) that can fight really good, but isn't over-using force-powers like Desann.

There should be bosses like in JK that are extra hard to beat alongside the reborn-like enemies.

Originally posted by mrvannistelrooy

i want a MULTIPLAYER expansion, with hundreds of skins , and loads of modes and maps -

i quit single player on level 2 coz it was 2 hard, so theres no way a sp expansion would do me any good ..i want wookies and ewoks !

Ditto. Expansion of the saber fighting in an expansion would be greatly appreciated.

If they do make an expansion then i really hope they will add a virtual Jedi Academy like they did with the virtual Voyager in Elite Force. And be able to walk around all of the Jedi Academy with a bunch of new rooms to explore and learn more about the Jedi ways.

There really is no point to an expansion. They pretty much said Kyle's adventures are over at the end of JK II. A new character would not work either, remember how Mysteries of the Sith ended up? All Mara Jade did was a bunch of completely random missions that had NOTHING to do with the story what so ever. If they DID make an expansion they should bring back weapons from the older installments, the new weapons were ok but the rail detonator and concussion rifle are better than a slow rocket launcher anyday. For single player there is not much they can add, for multiplayer there is a lot they could add. Like original models not ones from single player.

If they do make an expansion then i really hope they will add a virtual Jedi Academy like they did with the virtual Voyager in Elite Force. And be able to walk around all of the Jedi Academy with a bunch of new rooms to explore and learn more about the Jedi ways.

That would be nice.

There really is no point to an expansion. They pretty much said Kyle's adventures are over at the end of JK II.

What in the Hell are you talking about!?

He didn't give up his lightsaber and just took a vacation with Jan saying that... after that.. who knows?

That doesn't sound like ended adventures to me! How do you infer that? Are there multiple endings?

Oh heck yes an expansion. I'd be more than happy with just some random single player missions - it's still fun. And more MP skins would be awesome... and maybe more saber colors (make it so you can pick your color from a MS Paint like color graph?).

I think that if Raven can expand Elite Force (even though that EXP pack kinda sucked..), they can easily do it with JKII.

But I wouldn't bet on it.. this doesn't seem to be the typical "expanding" game.. but you never know.

Originally posted by EffJi

Not just a new Kyle-katarn story, but maby a totally different story. Not about kyle, about someone else. I want to play as a traditional jedi, not a "guy-with-a-lightsaber".

New saberstances, new moves, new lightsabre-wielding enemies.

Not any crazy new weapons (carboniter gun in MOTS).

Let's have a normal, human-looking enemy (like jerec in KJ) that can fight really good, but isn't over-using force-powers like Desann.

There should be bosses like in JK that are extra hard to beat alongside the reborn-like enemies.

You want slapped? :naughty:

Guest Frogspit

I'm tired of Kyle too.

What about playing a sith story?

Remember, there was Xwing and then Tie Fighter game, much better...

Afterall Kyle is not a good Jedi anyway. Too much kill missions.

Let's reach the darkside with pleasure and mystery ;)

No?

Guest Frogspit

Voila! exactly like Psycho Killer said ;)

Right about more MP options.

What about SW "historical" missions?

Like in RTCWolfenstein.

From small commandos ones to big battles.

I dream of HOT battle... imagine 32 rebels vs 32 imps.

some jedi.

some medical droids (human players)

oops.. too much coke in my gin ;)

Someday I'm gona work for Lucasarts. But not yet ;)

but isn't over-using force-powers like Desann.

PLEASE!!!!! I hate that on JM level he can pretty much kill you at will if he uses his force powers, I HATE heal/bactaing when that prick uses grip or lightning and there's NOTHING you can do...

It would be cool if there was a Kyle expansion, or an anyone else expansion--a dark Jedi/Sith expansion would be kind of original and therefore cool, especially if you got to have some awesome fights with famous EU Jedi. It would also be cool if there was some good NF SP saber fighting, they could set it on Myrkr or something...I just get tired of geting force lightninged when I'm trying to do some swordfighting...

they should make it playing as tavion on some sort of mission against the empire but still a dark jedi (though not super powerful).

it should be some sort of personal thing where she has no option other than fight the empire (maybe something to do with her family getting kidanpped and used in force experiments by a imp remnant warlord)

she should also have no other recourse then to enlist the aid of kyle or Skywalker to help her (much like mara in the thrawn trilogy with luke helping her rescue Talon Kardde)

slowly through the game, under their tutelage she turns from the darkside and by the end has no darkside powers.

it could have the old jedi redemtion cornball theme.

-patch

ohh, maybe an expansion where you play as Desann during the course of the Outcast storyline?

He fought luke (a boss), jedi's at the academy, etc. It'd be just the right length for an expansion.. not too long (and not too much work), but fun and "expansionish."

That'd be sweet.. Desann is huge, too.. that'd be cool.

Archived