Home

can any1 give me any tips 4 killing that ***** of a sith on baspin

black knight

im not stuck just really pissed of i cant beat a woman but anyways shes good im tryin everything forcepowers u name it but i just cant beat her shes to bloody strong so can any1 give me any tips plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help and let the force be wtith u thanx

These are all good tips. I finally managed to beat her after 10-20 goes, having tried the tips in this thread.

A good place to use force push is if you jump in the pit, she jumps in after you, and if you get the push right; she falls over very closein the pit, and I managed a couple of overhead slashes.

It doesn't actually take that many hits to finish her off. I counted about 4, 2 saber throws and 2 overhead strikes, for me.

Having done it, I'd have preferred it if Kyle had chucked her over the side; or dismembered her first, before chucking her over the side. This level had me beat for days....

Thx to everyone !

First things first...you can NOT knock her off the side.

The next scripted bit requires her to be alive, and the game won't allow it. I almost did it once, but she Force Jumped in MID-AIR and got back to the platform.

Jump onto the crates at the side of the ship. Get her knocked down to the platform below. Each time she jumps up, Force Push her back, she'll take damage each time. When she's down there you can try lobbing a couple of Termal detonators at her too, but switch back to the Lightsaber before she gets up, otherwise she'll yank 'em from you.

Use Speed when you can, but keep yourself healthy. There's additional Bacta in the tunnels leading from the pit, but as long as you keep moving you should be able to get enough time to heal yourself too. If you jump ON the ship, she doesn't like jumping up on it, so you might be able to steal some time to rest there too. Switch your stance to Fast too (yellow) it helps with blocking her attacks. And when she starts getting all spinny and twisty, just back off, let her finish her acrobatics, then wade in again.

Archived