Home

BUG: Wall Walking

mariners2001

I noticed the same thing, I can only wall walk with the wall to my left.

and from the readme file with the game:

Command: Strafe-Left/Right + Forward + Jump

Conditions: Running with a wall to your left, must have at

least Force Jump level 2

Move Type: Wall-run on a wall.

Description: You will rise up off the ground and run along the wall for a short time. If you hit the jump button again in the middle of this move, you will flip off the wall.

it says you can strafe right or left to do the move, but then it says the wall must be on your left side to do the move

dunno what's up with that.

the purple one

I don't know what it was. I thought it was a keyboard problem at first. But I did find a way around that.

If you want to wall-walk on your right side, bind the jump key to one of the keypads - like kp_0 (zero/insert). Its' really weird at first. But I got used to it. But I only use that key when I need to wall-walk on the right side.

Not trying to sound sarcastic or anything, but you guys are actualy having problems with wall walking on the right when you can on the left fine? Sounds like a control thing on the users part to me. I have never noticed this or have I ever heard of anyone having a problem with this until now.

I can WW left or right without any problems.

I couldn't at first, but then I found out it was because my keyboard doesn't like having more than 1 more key pressed when the spacebar is pressed. I could only do forward and jump or strafe and jump, but not forward, strafe, and jump. None of my friends have any problems with it and they use space for jump, so it had to be my keyboard and not the game. I just switched my jump and crouch keys and now everything works fine.

Try another keyboard or change your jump key.

tinny, to do the wall sideflip hold just left or right against the wall and hit force jump, dont hold forward or else ull do the wall walk, and to do the wall kick you have to jump againts the wall (without doing a front flip, just dont hold force jump down that long) then while in air hit forward and jump......

Archived