Home

Dark Forces for JK II

Assault3000

A few years ago I planned on starting a mod to make the original DF for JK but I didnt get enough support. If you guys think it would be a good idea for me to start up this project again, but for JK II post your suggestions and ideas here and if you want to be on the team. If Lucasarts dosnt mind.

Hey dude, this is an excellent Idea. I think u shouldn't change anything with the levels or voices if possible. and don't forget to e-mail lucas art or raven, u never know what they might think of it. That would be soo cool and I'm ready to help making new models and then maybe skin them. U have my full support.

Sounds like a cool idea. :)

I reckon another cool idea would be a game/mod where you play as a stormtrooper. Running around with your trusty (and very inaccurate) blaster carbine, shoutting "Hey! You there!" at Gonks, and getting sabered when you try to punch a jedi.

:trooper:

Either a stormtrooper game (like a TIE Fighter for FPS) or just an amusing mod in Jedi Outcast.

:trooper:Hey, you there!

:yobi:

Mission III, the sewers will probally be the most challenging to create. First we need a Dianoga Model and when we have one we got to figure out how deep to make the water so the Dianoga can swim around and the player (Katarn) wades through it and not swim like in the original Dark Forces.

Archived