Home

Better than an Easter Egg. New Skinset Release.

Wes Janson SMR

You know, like when you go to a microsoft site and that lil pop up shows up and asks you to download a signature file, I guess thats what its called, forgot. Basically one of those things that comes up and has that lil option to check to always trust this vendor and you click yes or no. Well Gator(the scourge of the internet, spyware extreme) has an advertisement that they are doing now that brings one of those up since alot of people now know what gator does so they dont any part of it, they figure they can trick people into installing it on their machine through this thing.

skins are kewl but the roughed up jan skin is being a bit wierd

firstly her head is invisible (not her face just the rest of her head) and she seems to be carrying her gun with her crotch

ummm...looks kinda like a strap on...

-patch

i unpacked the whole assets0.pk3 file so that i could edit the saber stuff easily

would that do something wierd to the textures that roughed up jan uses?

i cant even begin to guess why her guns in the wrong spot

its the normal jan model you used isnt it?

i got a screenshot if u wanna see but i dont know how to post it

-patch

Originally posted by patchx

man those skins are heaps better then the crappy dorkware kyle wears in the game as it is.

black clothes and a red saber might make me feel more like a jedi outcast and less like a cream and tan wearing gimp

-patch

Dorkware! :lol: I like that :) and I couldn't agree with you more. In the editing forum whenever someone mentions all the darkkyle skins, I'm always saying how much I think the tan and cream outft sucks and how cool black is. I'm for good guys in black sorta thing.

Anyways, the skins are great! I just wish they had gloves on, but other than that, they're cool

Bah.. I'm not getting a response from JKii.net, so I'm resurrecting this thread just in case a few people have missed it.

As Fu and all the other skinners out there have already pointed out that these textrues aren't original, Blade and I have already acknowleded that. But that doesn't make this any less cool.

If you've missed it, have a look.

Archived