Home

Final Decision on the DF TC

Assault3000

Alright since you guys seem to be supporting the project enough I've decided I'll revive it but not for JK, but for JK II. I know some of you stated you could help in certain areas in the past thread but I'm going to give the list of people we'll need for the project and a description. I'm already getting ideas for what to do. Anyway, on to the list.

Models\Skins: We are going to need a lot of new models, including all three phases of Dark Troopers and the original Kyle Katarn, and yes of course there is more.

Levels: We are going to need to try and recreate the original levels from Dark Forces as close as possible.

Textures: We need to also make the textures as close as possible, from the sewage to the graffiti walls of Nar Shadda.

Weapons: Recreation of weapons from Dark Forces, we'll need to remove some and add some. The ones we need to add are Fists, Fusion Cutter, IM Mines, Concussion Rifle, Assault Cannon.

Cutscenes: Using the game's engine we will need to recreate all of the cutscenes from Dark Forces.

Webmaster: You know, someone to maintain the website, update the news and so on.

At the present time that is all we need, no doubt we'll need more in the future. Multiple people in each area may be good too. So if you are interested in one of the jobs above just say so. I've already begun working on some things.

Archived