Home

What bothers you most about JK2

Canis_Aureus

What do you hate most about JK2  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What do you hate most about JK2

• That people whine all the time.
    • That people whine too much.
    • That people complain about problems that relate to their own low scores.
    • That people whine with food in their mouth.
    • That Raven didn\'t make JK2 support interactive whining.

Please I like to see people oppinions on JK2 ... and I am not whining... or am I? Why did I post this crap? Hmmm guess I just did because I didn't think when I sat down at my computer. Anyway I would like you all to take this very seriously... there are several problems with JK2 and they ruin all the fun for us all... so in a day or two NO ONE will play JK2 anymore. Besides Raven don't give a **** about the above problems!!!!!!

Please pick the option in the poll above that you hate most about JK2... Then just MAYBE Raven will get their act together and actually do something about it for a change!!!!

I am tired of waiting-.... I have written 753 e-mails to them and they NEVER answer me... although I have proof that the problems I have listed are indeed valid. I have heard over 900 players say the same as me.

I know for a fact that it's because Raven didn't test JK2 before they released.... otherwise bugs like the ones I mention in the poll wopuldn't be in the game!!!!!

Originally posted by Canis_Aureus

... there are several problems with JK2 and they ruin all the fun for us all...

Uh, no they don't. They don't ruin the fun for ME. I still enjoy joinining in and tearing it up, every day.

so in a day or two NO ONE will play JK2 anymore.

LOL

I have written 753 e-mails to them and they NEVER answer me...

753? Maybe that's why they haven't answered you. Can you say, "block sender"?

although I have proof that the problems I have listed are indeed valid. I have heard over 900 players say the same as me.

Did you get all their signatures, too?

I know for a fact that it's because Raven didn't test JK2 before they released.... otherwise bugs like the ones I mention in the poll wopuldn't be in the game!!!!!

For a FACT, huh? Okay. That's your assertion. Now let's see the evidence. When you make a claim like that, the burden of proof lies on you.

We're waiting :D

What sucks in the game? It's too short. You whine that people are whining and now im whining that you are whining that people are whining... Then someone posts that im whining that you are whining that people whine.... Phew...:nut: :nut:

Archived