Home

Expansion pack ideas (Poll Included)

SilentDark

What Would You Like In An Expansion?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like In An Expansion?

• A Lightstaff (Double Bladed Saber)
    • Play As A Sith
    • Play As A Rebel
    • Play As A Imperial
    • Play Something Completely New
    • Play The Star Wars Saga (The Movies)
    • Play As Boba Fett (everyones gonna pick this)

My Idea:

The expansion pack would have to be played as someone OTHER than Kyle. He's getting too old.

What I think would be a good pack is one where you get to play as a Sith Aprentice. The dark side of the game would be good, a-la HalfLife: Opposing Force. You would have a LightStaff (Darth Maul's Double Bladed), and you would do all the evil stuff like hunt down Jedi.

As you go through the game you would learn more stuff from your Master (Force Powers, Saber Styles) and at the end, you'll become a Master as well, and you'll have a big fight with your Master for control of something.

I dunno about the story or anything... maybe it could be about some Sith school or whatever.

I guess I just want a lightstaff :D

Hey first post!

But seriously they could release a add-on pack for each episode and we can pick and choose. Like if you want 1,2 and 4. It would take a lot of time to make them all so its not really feasible.

or...

Just do a mutiplayer add-on with episode 1 and 2 skins, maps, and sabers.

Originally posted by Pseudonym

Yeah he did. He gave it to Kyle, in the 1st JK with the little robot. And he's the one that discovered the Valley Of The Jedi, but was killed by Maw.

Actually the lightsaber that was given to Kyle in JK1 was not Morgans. It belonged to Rahn, the jedi who dies in the opening cutscene, and the jedi who leads Kyle throughout the game. Morgan wasn't a Jedi.

Guest HertogJan

I wanna play as Jar Jar Binks!!

Or no!! I wanna play as a stormtrooper:

HEY, YOU THERE!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah, I want to play as a sith with a double bladed saber... Or with a saber in each hand :D

Great idea dude, but I wanted to vote for both the 1st and 2nd option!

I'd say something new ^.^ or different at least, perhaps another adventure for Kyle, or one of Luke's jedi apprentices, or like I once said, fast forward one hundred years after the end of JKII and see how the Jedi are doing then ^.^ or perhaps go a few hundred years back and see the old republic Jedi kick butt before Palpatine was even a born ^.^ Would be nice to see Jedi in action without Palpy secretly playing them out like his own chess pawns.

or.. ah I'd better shaddap.

Edit: oh and one more thing, I would rather see NO double bladed sabers what so ever ^.^ They're incredibly rare things,let's keep it that way.

I've got an idea. It's a few years after JO and Kyle's getting on a bit, so he decides to take on an apprentice. Unfortunately, Luke had taken nearly all the possible candidates for his Jedi Academy, and the only force sensitive being Kyle can have as his padawan is a Hutt. Kyle (who now looks like a cross between Morgan and Yoda) has to teach the Hutt (let's call her Alison) to do backflips, cartwheels and rolls. Kyle is squished by Alison which results in her turning to the dark side and setting out of a mission to slime the entire New Jedi Order and make them wear metal bikinis.

In the expansion, i think that u should be able to choose between 2-4 characters such as kyle, mara, a sith lord/apprentice, or a bounty hunter. Each one would have there own unique set of weapons, force powers, and lightsabers. They could have two lightsabers, a doudle-bladed lightsaber, grappling hook, rocket pack, sniper that could shoot through walls, and maybe force empower which increases your strength or force control where you actually go into your opponent and control their body until they die. Each of the characters would have a unique storyline that would eventually intertwine and there would be a big battle for something or two of the characters would join together to stop the other two. Each storyline should also be very detailed and intriguing, not something whipped together in a few minutes. They should also make the enviroment destructable so that u can destroy walls and bridges and other inanimate objects. Whew... thats a lot for an expansion, but it would be awesome!!!!!

I think the scriptwriter for JO said Morgan was a Jedi...he even checked with LEC on that, and they probably went up the chain.

I think he was a Jedi, but he was kinda like Ben, he didn't use the Force much. Besides, if he wasn't a Jedi, that would raise the question of WTF would he know WHAT the VotJ was even if he did find it?

Hence, I believe he was.

Archived