Home

Poll: Will Attack of the Clones have a music track to rival duel of the fates?

Darksider

Will episode 2 have a music track as good as duel of the fates?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will episode 2 have a music track as good as duel of the fates?

• Yep! John Williams wont let us down.
    • Perhaps.... Duel of the Fates will be hard to beat though....
    • Not bloody likely, Duel of the Fates 0wns j00 n00b
    • It doesnt matter, the original score owns anything else.
    • Duel of the what now?

The soundtrack is good.

Across the Stars is an amazing ballad. No words, but none are needed. It's one of those songs you listen to, to relax.

Confrontation with Dooku is an excellent piece mixing DotF with the Imperial March and it has to be heard to be believed.

There is nothing as loud, per se, as DofT or Imperial March but it's impressive none the less.

Originally posted by D.L.

The soundtrack is good.

Across the Stars is an amazing ballad. No words, but none are needed. It's one of those songs you listen to, to relax.

Confrontation with Dooku is an excellent piece mixing DotF with the Imperial March and it has to be heard to be believed.

There is nothing as loud, per se, as DofT or Imperial March but it's impressive none the less.

Where did you hear the count dooku piece of music cause i would love to hear it too!

I got it from some site which I'm not giving out on the net. I'm not a fan of piracy and I hate doing it but I bought the album today.

(It's technically out tomorrow but I know people)

Get the album tomorrow. It's amazing.

Yeah ... someone in the swamp gave a link a couple of weeks ago, I went just to listen but found the links were direct. I'll definitely be picking up the CD on this one!

Lots of good music - Across the Stars will be the defining song for this one.

Yes, it was I who posted the link. It got removed for obvious reasons....

Anyway Across the Stars is the main theme, it's a love theme. Recurs through many other songs in the album. The main melody is very good, suits the visuals we've seen so far from AOTC.

I'm not buying this album. Because those money hungry bastards at Lucasfilm will be releasing a special edition of the soundtrack later this year. They did the same thing for TPM, released an initial soundtrack with many pieces of music cut that were in the film. So buy the special ed instead of the one that will be on sale soon.

Originally posted by Darth Lunatic

Yes, it was I who posted the link. It got removed for obvious reasons....

Anyway Across the Stars is the main theme, it's a love theme. Recurs through many other songs in the album. The main melody is very good, suits the visuals we've seen so far from AOTC.

I'm not buying this album. Because those money hungry bastards at Lucasfilm will be releasing a special edition of the soundtrack later this year. They did the same thing for TPM, released an initial soundtrack with many pieces of music cut that were in the film. So buy the special ed instead of the one that will be on sale soon.

Better wait a year than 15-10 as for the old movies. But 'ill do the same, buying the SP (without calling them bastards)

Just a suggestion:

There are 4 covers for the soundtrack, one with the poster art and three other limited editions with jango, Yoda and Anakin-Padme.

The limited editions have 'the conveyor belt' a bonus track 4-5 min long.

I know people that has heard AOC soundtrack and say it is very very good.

Archived