Home

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Stop the skins...BRING ON THE MODELS/MAPS!

22_InFeRnO_22

Well, today is a great day! The SDK was released !!! And well I dont many people actually care about new skins... theres like what, 10 different Darth Mauls out there....

Now bring on the models! Woohoo!

We definatly need:

Boba Fett

Jango Fett

Darth Vader

a REAL Darth Maul

Chewbacca

Han Solo

Obi-Wan (EPI)

Qui-Gon Jinn

Bespin Luke

I second that notion.

Skins are great, but new maps would be greater. This game has motivated me to get off my butt and tackle map making. I will do my best to add to the community, and I've no doubt we will be seeing some great maps from some really talented people soon.

I'm sure within a few months, every single scene of every one of the movies will be made into some sort of a map :) I'm absolutely thrilled :D

TDS

Don't speak for me....I am personally looking foward to several different Vadar skins.

Maps...so what... until they release a server patch that allows you to pick which guns are available JO will never achive its full potential....its just Quake 3 with different skins.

Originally posted by SpyCatcher

Don't speak for me....I am personally looking foward to several different Vadar skins.

Maps...so what... until they release a server patch that allows you to pick which guns are available JO will never achive its full potential....its just Quake 3 with different skins.

well Q3 was faster, and the guns were hella better so i hafta say that its nothing like Q3 but the guns are over powered!

frankly, i speak for all of me when i say im highly disappointed with the tools. JORadiant is awful. I doubt there will be JO support in GTK Radiant, since theres never been EF support in it.

I was slowing progress on my maps until the tools were released. Now that theyre out im still moving at half speed cuz of what the tools are.

meanwhile im installing my visual basic again to make a front end for the compiler.

there. i've said it. :)

-Tems

bah just as i come to completing my solo skin as well. I might want to collaborate with someone, as the skin itself is nearly perfect. A better head and a proper belt with holster would really finish this baby off......

han-fin.jpg

Shame i can't model myself as my texture skills are more than good enough.

Arco... "there is no try, with the skin you must do.":yoda:

Archived