Home

I just beat the game without touching Dassan???

blacktrofeo

I have no idea how I did it, but I just beat the game without so much as touching Dassan. I jumped down into the pit where he was at, no sooner had I landed than he had me in a force grip, then the screen went nuts for a good 10-15 seconds flashing shots of the walls like I was being thrown around. Then abruptly that ended and the screen went blank, couple seconds later the something like "Error: overflow 128 of 128" appears in the upper left hand corner and then it flips to the shot of me standing over Dassan. WTF!!! Then the ending CG.

Kinda takes the fun out of it all, but heh...

Oh, and may I say (sarcastic comic book guy voice from the simpsons) "Worst Ending Ever."

A game so complex and so much fun should have at least had something better than the typical "happy ending", and longer than 30 seconds at that.

Well George Lucas has all ways wrote the Star Wars saga to the theme of the Sat. afternoon adventures of the olden days, such as the days that I remember, (you meet the characters, they get in trouble, then they win, and reunite for a glorious ending) LOL...

But that ending was sweet enough to give me cavities LOL

~Nomad~

:duel:

Archived