Home

One-Hit wonder Whores

Deboze

If someone continually does the move, it is pretty easy to get the hell out of the way - counter attacking can be tricky though, as the blade stays lethal for a short period after the swing (as everyone here I am sure already knows or has noticed).

I think the move has its place though... I use it towards the end of the duel if I am down on hit points. I had a match the other day where I had gotten one or two light hits on him, but he got 1 big daddy of hit on me - I was down to 5 HP. Hitting that move is paramount for success when you are down big time.

There is a brief moment during the 'Wind-up' at the start of the DFA move where the move does no damage.

The swing usually begins while the player is still on the ground and if you can get in there with a medium slash at that moment or at the moment the guy's feet leave the ground you can do a lot of damage - note that also cancels out the DFA move from completing. Takes good timing to get in there and counter the move.

I totally agree that Raven needs to nerf the DFA a bit.

DA

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Why not fix the collision detection, nothing worse than watching the infamous DFA move miss you quite easily and somehow it says you are dead..... Help us poor modem players with the prediction model..

Near as I can tell, the move is still completely lethal FROM ANY DIRECTION (even behind) when you would think the move is finished. At the completion of the move the guy's saber is buried in the ground. Don't attack. Attack (even from behind) when the guy's saber is in the ground after DFA = instant death.

Best time to attack is at the very start of the move.

Good luck

DA

Archived