Home

-SC- MP proof of abuse of votekick wanted.

BrainStorm

They kick me off here, and they kick me off there. I got booted just because of this, or that.

The next time anyone sees an unjustified kickvote start, how about taking a few screenshots? Preferably one while holding 'tab' so the names will show up, and another with the console showing.

If this is indeed happening as much that it is being claimed that it is, then the proof should be easy to get.

Originally posted by BrainStorm

I really hope you don't. Not dont post, but dont have the proof. I hate to think that the -SC- tag would be rendered useless so soon.

Next we will need a special lucasforums tag of some sort.

I actually have not only screenshots, but an *ASC* and an -SC- witness who both agree with me that the kickvoting was excessive and unsubstantiated.

As I said, I will be posting them to the antisabercode.50megs.com site soon.

I was playing on a server with ArtifeX and the other night and people where trying to kick him all the time just for wanting to fight some of them. The only reason they wanted to kick him was cos he was better than them and they didn't like that. They tried to kill him and failed so their only alternative was to kick him.

I disagreed with what they were doing and said so and they tried to kick me too and I hadn't done anything to them. Well I might of accidentally killed one or two of them but they deserved it.

I thought there was going to be a [JDG] and/or a -SC- website. If there was then there could be a list of "official" members.

but... there would still be nothing to stop some $#|+bag from using someone else's name and then wreaking havok on other servers. That is just plain sad. That is the one feature of the MMORPG games that I wish other games could use.

Hey Reapy, if you use Qtracker, then you can set the playerwatch to look for specfic names or clan tags.

Archived