Home

The WarZone has been claimed

AU_Armageddon

That's right, Armageddon Unlimited owns the War Zone and you are all trespassers.

Faction members:

AU_Armageddon

AU_Pestilence

AU_Clules

AU_Angryteddy

AU_Gangrelclaw

AU_Skythe

+4 additional members of AU clan (under discussion)

Consider us a (expensive) mercenary faction that owns everyone, on any map, against any odds, any time.

If you pay your rent, you may not receive a visit from the landlords...

There is no war.

There is just those that pay the rent, and those that receive a visit from the debt collectors.:fett:

Every galaxy needs an invincible tyrant:)

You guys can squabble amonsgt yourselves. Like the Borg, we will swarm through from planet to planet, system to system.

However, unlike the borg, regular payments will buy you some protection.

bounty hunter the traitor... opening his yap to all...

Not a good idea if you ask me. But who am I to ask? No one, of course. I ask no one ;)

Me and CD will dominate, I guarantee you that. We are working on alliances and building our own experience.

lmao, you almost sounds as if you belive that HeavyArms:):D

You got a huge ally database I see:) We already have 30 and more are coming all the time so you best get cracking with your alliance building, hehe. We get about 5 requests a week to join us without even chasing peeps yet (wont bother chasing any friends up till June).

Unfortunately for you, as Bounty Hunter just said, every member in our factions can beat any 5 rooks 5v1 without breaking a sweat so even if you get to defend your planet with half your faction against just one invader, you'll still be going down:)

Pity we plan to swarm through though:deathii: :atat: :atat: :atat:

After we make an example of Carisia (or whatever your faction was called) I suspect some may begin to pay the rent so as to avoid a quick death.

No other good posting interest in this yet which is a pity, but I imagine when DMUK releases all the rules and goes on a big advertising campaign (DMUK style), the numbers should pick up a bit...

Archived