Home

Stuck at Doomgiver...

Akirag

I just got through the room you have to turn the lights off in.

I killed the two officers. There is no Reborn (as one walkthrough I read said there would be)

All the doors are locked and the officers had no keys.

Help me Obi Wan!!

Thanks!

Roughly opposite to the light switch, slightly to the left, there's a door, on the ground.

If you switch off the light, jump off the platform into the room, then make your way round, using light amp goggles, if necessary, to the door. Open it and go inside.

Sometimes the door doesn't shut quick enough and you get caught.

The reborn are in the next room.

You're already through the room where you turn the lights off, and you're in a big room with lots of crates?

Hmmm, shoulda been a Reborn there, maybe you're playing on a lower difficulty.

Anyway, immediately opposite the door you come into that room from, past all the crates on the other side of the room, is a door that leads to an elevator. You take that up.

IF that door won't open, you may have a scripting problem in your game. Try reloading from an earlier save, and go through those parts you just went through again.

Originally posted by Akirag

I started the level over. (had to fight the shadowtrooper again too!)

It still doesn't work. No Reborn. I can walk all over the place on the gantries. It is on Padawan level, I think.

Gantries? So you've already taken the elevator up to the catwalks? Did you go to the bridge of the Doomgiver? The triangular thing to your right as soon as you come out of the elevator?

The door facing you is locked, but the one on the opposite side of the bridge is open. You have to go in there.

Tempest is right: the door on the opposite side of where you come in is open, but the one closest to you is locked.

There is no Reborn in the room with the crates on Padawan level. I know, I beat it on Padawan and I didn't see a Reborn, either. I'm presently playin it on Jedi, so I'll see if there's one there on this difficulty.

Archived