Home

Which Historic Military...

Guest Admiral Odin

If you go to the front you lose site of the entire picture. It might well rally you men there, but at the risk of a counter attack in another area of the front...you...are usless. Let you Colonels and Brig. Generals take care of that for you, that is what they are paid to do.:o

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Napoleon was in there... I didn't notice :o

:D They had one or two British in there too, but you are right they do need more variaty.

Who the heck are some of those generals??? Wesley WHO???

I'm a pretty good history buff (besides SW) and I don't know who 1 or 2 of them are.

Guest xwing guy

Yeah I'm good at history to SW and real world and there were still names I didn't recognize either. I was trying to retake the quiz till I got my favorite general, General Lee but Patton suits me fine.

Originally posted by Admiral Odin

After you know the way the quiz works it is easy to get what ever general you want.

Yes, but I go by my concience. Not who would be cool to be. I am Sherman...he may not be all that powerful, but apparently we would chose the same tactics...maybe.

Guest Admiral Odin

It means that in an ideal battle (where limitations weren't placed on you) your tactics are similar to Omar Bradley.

Archived