Home

COOL, new cheat discovered *i think*

Wemuvin

Okay, ill turn cheats on in SP, and activate setforceall 10000. When i do this, my mind trick can be used to control ANYONE, even Dark Jedi, and DESANN. You appear in control of their body until you die, or are hit by someone, but i havnt been able to manually exit the body, no matter what i try. Anyone else seen this?

I wanna play around with all this stuff, but all I ever get is a message taht says "cheats are not enabled on this server" or something alike.

someone said to use devmap, ex: devmap artus_mine

it didnt work, all it does is start you off at the specified level, still get the very same message.

I also tried typing in "helpusobi1" it doesnt seem to do anything either, still same message.

and is there a list of all available commands ? and or how to make macros like we used to do in Q2, for example I could make a macro that would let me quickswitch to a railgun, take single shot, then would automatically go back to my weapon. Anything liek that exist in JK2 ?

thanks

Originally posted by drednox

I wanna play around with all this stuff, but all I ever get is a message taht says "cheats are not enabled on this server" or something alike.

thanks

I don't think Wemuvin was talking about servers.

He said SP (Single Player)

Archived