Home

DArth VAder

nevyn69

I concur. People really need to take an even half<butted> look through the forum before making comments.

We CAN'T MAKE ONE until SOMEONE comes out with a MODEL!!!

Actually... I take it all back. Someone should come up with a skin. YOU!

My only concern is that the vader question is on just about every page of forums out there! It's been posted SO many times.

On the other hand, I was just yelled at about what I didn't think was a stupid question concerning posting to the net... so... my apologies.

I think it may be possible to build a Darth Vader skin based on the Shadow Trooper. When I have a chance, I'll give it a shot. The only major issues with this are the main helmet and cape, which I would have to add to the model somehow (like Jan's goggles). If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Other than that, all that would be required for creating Darth Vader are a few graphic tricks on the face mask, and some good body armor painting! :deathii:

I don't necessarily agree, gonk. A lot can be accomplished with textures. I visited Sith Lord's forum on developing Darth Vader, and I agree that he is doing a marvelous job. I wish I had the tools and the patience he has to model! But I think there may be another way to go about it, too, and at some point I'd like to try my hand at it. It looks like a fun project, if only I could find the time...

Archived