Home

Stuck with five remote controled R5 units.

Rev68

:3headed:

I'm on the Doomgiver ship (i think) and I'm at the point where I am in control of the five R5 units. I have sent them on every level on this ship that I can access, have killed the stormtroopers behind locked doors, killed both of the miny AT-ST's (along with 2 turrets in the ceiling) and I'm still stuck. I have a feeling that I need to get behind the unbreakable glass with the other 2 R5 units that I have no control over.

Someone tell me what to do. I've been at it for hours.

You've used the R5 units to gain access to one of two elevators. Take this elevator to the next level. Describe where you are now at, because these levels are starting to blend together for me, and I can't remember where you would be next.

You killed the stormtroopers with the R5's?

Anyway, in the room on the right hand side (as you're facing the control panel that you operate the R5's with) there is a grate you can saber to continue on.

Not 100% sure if it is on the ceiling or one of the walls, but it's in there.

No, I didn't kill the stormtroopers with the R5, i meant that I used them to access the rooms so that I could kill them.

I've already been through the grates in both of the rooms close to the remote control panel. Plus I've sent the R5 up the both of the large platform elevators and even the smaller elevators that Kyle originally used to access all of the levels.

I'm now in the room where the smaller AT-ST things were in before I blew them to hell.

**Spoiler**

I believe that you're in a room that has locked yellow/black doors. This stage is right after you ride down the elevators after using the droids to open up the locked doors. The R5's you refer to are inside a control room. What you need to do is go to that pipe thing that's sticking up from the center of the pit in the room with the control room. I believe you need to crawl to left around it and crouch, but I could be mistaken. Anyway, there's an opening on this thing that you can use to get into the control room, but I think that you can find it. There will be 4 switches there to pull, but be ready: it'll be Stormie time. There are about 20 Troopers that show up. :) Hope this gets you past this stage

Originally posted by MasterJoel

**Spoiler**

I believe that you're in a room that has locked yellow/black doors. This stage is right after you ride down the elevators after using the droids to open up the locked doors. The R5's you refer to are inside a control room. What you need to do is go to that pipe thing that's sticking up from the center of the pit in the room with the control room. I believe you need to crawl to left around it and crouch, but I could be mistaken. Anyway, there's an opening on this thing that you can use to get into the control room, but I think that you can find it. There will be 4 switches there to pull, but be ready: it'll be Stormie time. There are about 20 Troopers that show up. :) Hope this gets you past this stage

Exactly - in that room, after you take out the bots, you want to get through the locked doors ... but can't. What you need to do is turn around towards the door you entered from, and look at the pipes in the center of the room. Behind them is a breakable plate you go through ... and then prepare for lots of saber use. I like this area :-)

Archived