Home

SP character/saber change

YungDamu

does anyone out there know how i could go about making my character in single player the DarkReborn character with a red saber? id appreciate the help, thanks

Also, i have my mods in the gamedata\base directory but they dont show up in the mods menu...... anyone know what the feezy thats about?

changing the model is rather easy.....just extrack the models/players folder from the assets0.pk3 file and rename the reborn folder to kyle and the kyle folder to reborn, then make it into a pk3 file (zip it then rename it to .pk3) then put it in ur gamedata/base folder...and it should work....then in console type: sabercolor red, u can be pretty much any model this way...even some that dont work out too well but nice to see em in game...such as galak mech and protocol droids......by doing this the reborn or whatever character you choose to use will replace kyle in the cg scenes also so its pretty kool messing around like this....

It didn't work for me. (the changing of models) I did what you said. I extracted the assets0 file and got the models. Then I changed a name(stormpilot)to kyle and kyle to stormpilot, then I changed them to a pk3 and put them in the base folder. When I got inot the game, it didn't work. HELP! :confused:

Didn't I take a few days explaining how to do this in large detail? I believe the thread name was "Skins for single player?" Under General Editing..

By the way, I've tried to use custom skins on SP and they don't work (as far as I can see)

I tried Lord Rive and I was 100% invisible.

I tried the Ninja skin and I appeared as the regular Jedi Trainer, since that's the model the Ninja uses.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42022

That's the link, should work.

Archived