Home

About to go postal on this part of game!

SickOfJumping

I just got through the reactor level with all the beams you had to navigate through. Now I am at the part in the huge abyss room with the mech and stormtroopers, killed all that but now am trying to get across the way on a moving platform but these 2 rocket shooting stormtroopers keep blowing my ass up! I have tried all kinds of stuff. I am out of freakin ammo for my sniper rifle or would take them out. I guess this is cairn/doomgiver level.

To do this part what you have to do is jump off that platform your on just abit before the stormtroopers hit it with a rocket, best thing is to do is to use force speed jump off platform and onto the ledge on the side when you see the stormtroopers running. Then get the sniper rifle and quickly take the stormtroopers out. When they have blown the platform up they will basically be standing there doing nothing, but if even see a little part of you they will fire a rocket so make sure you take them out quickly.

Jump off the moving platform on the beams along the wall. Make your way across jumping from one beam to the next.

As they shoot rockets at you, force push the rockets back.

If you go slowly, you can expose yourself to one of the rocket guys at a time. Use Force Speed and zoom in and snipe him. Repeat for the next guy.

Out of sniper ammo? That will be hard. Use the next most accurate weapon - the Wookie Bowcaster, if you MUST kill them (can't force push, jump from platform to platform fast enough). You'll need to be lucky, but the bowcaster is dead on to the targeting reticule, so it is your best bet.

Archived