Home

Zork Trilogy??

vdawning

Just curious, I noticed some people talking about Zork in this forum... Um... what happened to the rest of the trilogy?? GI was supposed to be the first of a trilogy, then Activision (who I've lost all respect for) just decided "hey, let's not make more"... or did they? Anyone know about this? I was getting excited about it, cause I thought GI brought Zork back to life after Nemesis, which was pretty horrible, IMO. Just thought I'd ask, cause I never heard anything after GI, and I thought GI had respectable sales... certainly respectable reviews

Point 1 Nemesis was not horibal it was very moody and atmosphereic, but true it wasn't realy a Zork game.

2 No GI was the last Zork so far. I'm sure Activition put the other 2 on hold due to the slump in the Adventure Game industy. God only knows when the next two come out but when they do....look out.

The only Zork game I have attempted playing was TRZ. I inherited it.

I tried playing it while my computer was not working well (didn't see the partitions), when I had no mouse and no sound.

Moving the cursor with the arrows I could live with, but no matter how much I turned text on, the charachters would talk and I WOULD NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. You can guess how far I got there.

Archived