Home

Lady Sith/Update

CheshireKat

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm this could be done... but the streching is caused by the model when it moves around and so can't really be fixed. anyway i think i am going to have straps on the shoulders for 3 reasons a)they will help hide seams b)they will make the gap between arm and shoulder correct due to it being modeled like cloth on teh shouhder and c)the metal bra thing will look like it ish eld up better.

Arco:deathstar

Excellent excellent work. "We'll be watching your career with great interest" :emperor:

Now, FYI, Maul is most likely Iridonian Zabrak. (according to most of the printed media such as the Dark Side Source Book). There are different ethnicities of Zabrak, with varying skin colors and horn patterns. (Eeth Koth?, a member of the Jedi Council is a Iridornian Zabrak). They have extremely high pain tolerances due to the conditions on Iridonia.

LOL, I've recieved alot of different opinions on these skins...

I think it's for these reasons.

1. People seem to stick with one side of the force, and the skins seem to show the difference fairly well.

2. People love everything Maulish, so alot of people like the red one.

3. No recolor. Each Skin is different instead of red and blue recolors, so there's alot of room for different opinions. It's kind of cool, and there's pretty much a Skin for everyone's liking, but I'm not sure if I'll ever do it again. hehe... Too much work!

Hmm i am kind of currious on the sound situation. For characters like darth maul, the fetts that the other people are working on, and your model I dont think as many sounds should be used. they should be more quite. I wouldnt put all the jumping grunts, and all. It would make her seem more tough. I know I sure got tired of that wuss kyle, and his lame grunt he makes throught the game. I really dont like jump grunts.:D I would just use the pain type sounds. You could have her the strong silent type like maul.:D I dont recall darth maul grunting like a baboon during any saber fights.;)

Archived