Home

Lady Sith/Update

CheshireKat

Originally posted by remark 666

I'm so lucky I don't come here much or I would be like Leagle over there ;)

;)

Well, I'm less impatient now. My mother arrived so we went into town to book some tickets, and watched it instead.:thumbsup:

The movie rocked. I guess the dutch are like my dad -they hate booking seats! We had to try to see LOTR 3 times before getting in because of him!

Oh, nice tut spacermonky. I see massassi spelt your name wrong tho.;)

Keep it up Cheshirekat!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have an idea on some sounds that might be helpful

anyone remember cindel from mortal kombat 3

she had some good sounds....

you would be able to use all of her sounds because she was meant to sound evil.... .her shreak could be used for falling or even the scream when she gets killed..... she had many different pain sounds too....

If you can't find any, don't bother yet. Ask someone who has experience with these things to make you some -don't use old game sounds, they always turn out wrong. Remember they gotta be consistant. Use the Tavion voice set if you can't findstuff. Jan is irritating.

You could try warping Tavios existing set, making it flatter maybe? (Not deeper.)

I've always imagined Zabraks having a flatter voice than humans. (More monotone.)

LadyBrenaIngame.jpg

Ingame Pics...

Well, I've found the sounds I want, now it's just a matter of getting them recorded.

I have no recording gear, so If anyone can do a top notch job, and has the right equipment to do it, I'm looking for some help in the sound department.

ahh man, she looks f****** great ingame, WOW

but I really HATE that blue skin, can you please do something about that face ?? looks like someone puked on it or something :c3po:

why not take few Q3 getting hurt or falling sounds ?? they're good enough I think (or maybe Unreal Tournament). If you need help I can search through the base of those games for you.

Originally posted by Leagle

Oh, nice tut spacermonky. I see massassi spelt your name wrong tho.;)

Actually they got it right! I go by spacemonkey usually, but the name was taken here already when I joined up so I thought space'r'monkey was close enough that it wouldnt matter.

:D

Originally posted by remark 666

ahh man, she looks f****** great ingame, WOW

but I really HATE that blue skin, can you please do something about that face

why not take few Q3 getting hurt or falling sounds ?? they're good enough I think (or maybe Unreal Tournament). If you need help I can search through the base of those games for you.

The face is fine. Also sounds must be consistant. Most UT sound packs were bloody awful. This was one of the reasons.

Small sugestion spend the extra time making a custom saber for her. That would help give us a complete package. NE design would be cool, but the more exotic the better. Of course up 2 u and if you think it is worth it (many people dont realy care as it is a minor thing)

Originally posted by Sintax

Small sugestion spend the extra time making a custom saber for her. That would help give us a complete package.

No! Don't "take time!!!"

There are plenty sabers in the works, for god's sake (my sake ;)) don't "take time"!:eek:

Finaly a GOOD female Skin (sides the Aria Sing one) Pure Exelence

one of my most antisapated skins (that and the Vader, Jango/Boba, and if some one makes it: a Darth Maul Skin WITH 3d horns like this one) keep up the good work and u should do Darth Maul cuz the horns on lady sith look great!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 thumbs WAY up :D

Archived