Home

does Radeon 7000 run JK2 well?

Tap

Hi, I'm considering buying a radeon 7000 cuz I hear it's tv-out is real good. But I'm not gonna buy it if it can't run Outcast. So can some one who owns this card (or who knows of someone with this card) and plays JK2 fill me in on how well the game runs with it? Thanks.

But Radeon sounds cooler if you know nothing about cards. Also, nobody cares about the damn serial number of the chip, he was talking about what is commonly referred to as the chipset.

Also, Seanconnery, stop being so critical, not every word has to be technologically and scientifically correct so long as he gets his point across and people understand it. Nobody cares how much you know about a chip number or anything like that, so just participate in the discussion like a normal human being.

"Then the day is mine!"

ATI OWNS...

nVIDIA's cards are ok... but they mainly support openGL and suck when it comes to anyother video driver.

The 7000 is nice, but get the 8500 128 MB. THE ONLY nVIDIA card that will beat that one, is the extasy 128 and it costs about 3 times more.

Don't believe me? Head on over to http://www.gamespot.com and look at their hardware articles.

Archived