Home

Does anyone else have five lightsaber combat styles?

run4jangofett

Okay i've been wondering this for a week now.

Has anyone noticed any different lightsaber combat styles? I haven't used any mods or anything, but last week i've noticed i have two different medium combat styles, and two different strong combat styles. the real difference is the other styles both are one handed styles. i noticed it while fighting a reborn, in mid battle i tried to change combat style but when i pressed the button the color on the bar didn't change. but all the attacks were different, mainly one handed but the saber was swung differently too. then i found the strong style has an alternate style too. i have not found an alternate fast style yet.

Really it's a welcomed addition. but i have not heard or seen it mentioned anywhere.

if anyone knows how to take and post screenshots i'll gladly put some up, but as of now i don't know how to do that.

:jango:

Let me guess - you're using cheats?

I remember reading that by using the cheats you can give yourself two 'hidden' stances, Tevian's and Dessan's.

Personally, I tried the cheats to give me saber and full force for the first levels, got part way through Kejim ... just too easy. But it seems you can't toss stormies off the side by the computer core ...

Mike

Archived